Signed in as:
Signed in as:
CHECK IN: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
START TIME: 2:30pm
The Transcend 6km Hike / Fun Run is challenging, however achievable. The course starts on a private property opposite Cobbler Pool, Morangup and takes you on an adventure through an alpaca farm. At the half way point there will be an aid station, so you can top up on supplies if needed. You then join the Transcend Ultra and Team Relays for the last 3km of their course and come through to Cobbler Pool for those finish line feels.
Please expect approximately 230m of elevation over this course, uneven surfaces, large boulders and open paddocks.
We are allowing you a two hour window to complete the course which should be easily achievable if walking the whole way (3km/hr).
Due to the proximity, time of day and distance you don't require as much mandatory equipment but we have still had to take some safety precautions.
You never know getting a taste for the course might inspire you to come back the following year and make a team to take on the whole Avon Valley.
Early Bird: 69 AUD
Standard: 79 AUD
Late Entry: 89 AUD
1. We are proudly partnering with the Australian Wildlife Conservancy. We are requiring every event participant to fundraise a minimum of 20 AUD for their great cause. We require you to show evidence of your fundraising at check in.
2. Please collect 5 pieces of rubbish out on the trails. This can be done prior to the event and closer to home. Please take a photo of you and your pieces of rubbish. We would also love it if you posted your efforts to your social media and tagged @transcendtrails so we can give it a share.
Present this photo for your bib pick up on the event day or at the opening ceremony. Please note it is mandatory to wear your bib number on your outermost layer.
- Fully charged mobile phone in waterproof bag (can be a zip lock bag), with Race Director numbers saved on it. Please note only Telstra phones have consistent reception in this location. Pre-paid phones are a great option if you aren't with Telstra..
- 500ml water reservoir
- Rain Jacket (if wet or windy/cold)
- Thermal (only in very wet and cold weather conditions)